Addiction Motors is happy to announce its newest venture – Do-it-Youself Motorcycle Maintenance. For those of you without a garage or a space to do your oil changes, chain lubrication and brake jobs, this will be your ticket to savings in the East Bay.
To reserve a lift for your next job, call us at 510.743.7247. Lifts are by appointment only, walk-ins are not accepted.
Tools and Equipment
Each lift rental comes with a standard set of mechanics tools and includes
- sockets in 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. drive sizes (both metric and standard measures and deep and standard depths)
- combination wrenches in metric and standard sizes
- quick-release ratchets (each drive size),
- extension bars and 44 specialty tools
- hex keys, both in metric and standard
- a variety of standard and phillips head screwdrivers
In addition, we have other tools and equipment included and available for your use:
- compression tester
- torque wrench
- tape measure
- test light
- feeler gauges
- brake bleeding kit
- oil pans
- rubber gloves
- wire stripper
- computer w/internet access
- a library of shop manuals
How do I reserve a lift?
Call us at 510.473.7247.
Why reserve early?
Reserving helps us plan staffing. Optimizing staffing saves us money. We’d like to pass the savings on to you. Reserving your lift in advance and purchasing pre-paid lift rentals is much more cost efficient for you.
Can I just walk-in?
Yes, you may – but realize that there may not be a lift available if you just come in. We highly encourage you to call us and make a reservation.
- $20/hour – 4th consecutive hour during same visit free
- $75/day – up to 8 consecutive hours (savings of $45)
- $150 for 10 individual prepaid hours
- $250 for 20 individual prepaid hours
- Oil Recycle Fee: $3.00
- Coolant Recycle Fee: $3.00
- Lost Tool Fee: $75/item lost
Overnight Storage (subject to availability)
- $50/week (savings of $20)
- $99/month (savings of $210)
Consultations with a certified mechanic (subject to availability)
- $25/15 min
Miscellaneous Shop Supplies (chain lube, chain cleaner, etc): $3.00
- Shop Rags: $2.00
- Extra Disposable Shop Rags: .$50/ea